Saturday, September 24, 2005

second dimension to be added soon

Today some people from my res introduced me to a visitor. The conversation went something like this:

personA: This is Thea. She's in math.
personB: She stays up late every night, working on math.
personA: She's the president of the math club.
personC: there's this whiteboard in her room, and it's covered in crazy math stuff!

and that's when it hit me: I have become a one-dimensional character. At least for these people I have. Now I need a catch-phrase.

I'd rather be known for something more interesting and unique. Like getting beaten by Joyce at arm-wrestling. If you don't know who Joyce is, all you need to know is that she wears children's clothing. She is not a child -she's my age- but children's clothing fits her perfectly.

Plus I have a sweet bike.

6 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Blog spam'd!

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger G said...

Ouch. Comeon Joyce, where's your comeback?

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch! i got pwned! lol

actually, kids clothing is CHEAPER and TAX-FREE! lol u got served!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Thomas Nguyen said...

Wow joyce, i never would have imagined you uttering the words, "you got served"

Not sure why though.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

SERVED! SERVED! SERVED! SERVED!

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger thea said...

I didn't think Joyce was capable of "serving".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home