Monday, January 02, 2023

Belated Merry Christmas Holidays

I spent mine in the hospital.

pros: 

-Food was surprisingly good (at least compared to my own cooking)

-The rooms were cleaner than my house (I guess they clean them or something?)

cons:

-I had to drag an IV pole around with me every time I went to the bathroom

A few days after Christmas Day, I had a seizure. Nurses got me into bed where I promptly peed myself (apparently this is normal). My father and step-mother coincidentally arrived immediately after, and my friend who was visiting explained to them what had just happened. I woke up confused as to where I was and why they were there, and they hugged me and gave me a big bag of Christmas presents. I started opening my gifts in bed, and suddenly noticed the bed was wet.

"Why is the bed wet?" I asked.

"Because you wet the bed." My friend responded flatly.

So, yeah. I opened presents while sitting in my own piss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home