Thursday, September 30, 2021

Upsides

Obviously the pandemic has sucked, but there have been some upsides. For me, it's grocery delivery. I worked in a grocery store when I was a student, so I knew it existed, but it was for the elderly and infirm. Now it's for everyone! Including me, an able-bodied yet lazy, young-ish adult. I can lay in bed, get a hankering for Spam and spaghetti, click around on a website and then those items arrive at my door. I just have to get out of bed, ideally put on pants (this is not strictly necessary; they will give you the food regardless, but it is a nice courtesy to the delivery person), and I have all the crap I wanted.

Anyway. Not sure how to end this. I'm lounging on my bed in my underwear, eating Spam and spaghetti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home