Tuesday, May 23, 2023

the care package

I make care packages to give to homeless people. I'm not trying to impress you here; just setting up some background. They're nothing fancy, just basics like socks, snacks and drinks, toothbrush, and that sort of thing.

So anyway, I was assaulted recently. The police got involved and it was a whole thing. They insisted that I go to the hospital ...again.

When a nurse told me I was being admitted, I asked my friend Mouta if he could bring me some stuff. My laptop, toothbrush, snacks, etc.

And Mouta, being a real saint, immediately drove to my house and returned in record time with my laptop and a homeless person care package. Knowing Mouta, I'm still not sure if he was being practical or trying to amuse me. He accomplished both.

(And I'm totally fine. Mouta and nurses are truly salt of the Earth.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home