Thursday, September 29, 2005

Big Pants!

I guess I normally wear slightly baggy clothes, but yesterday I happened to look down at my pants and was taken aback at their bagginess. "Damn those are some huge pants!" I thought. They've always been that big, so now I'm just wondering why nobody told me I look like MC Hammer.

Parachute pants aside, yesterday was pretty much the best day of my life. I finished all my homework and handed it in by 12:45, and even managed to get off campus without recieving any more assignments (more stuff was assigned, but I made a point of avoiding the websites where I could find it). I went straight to Tim's house, where we gorged ourselves on fried chicken and Guinness while watching tv and playing Mario Kart.

Also, my old roomies from 3146 W15 are back in town, so this weekend we're getting together for a good old fashioned Sneak-into-a-beer-garden-and-steal-a-lot-of-beer. Or maybe something classier. Or maybe not.

4 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger G said...

I bet you're hiding something in those pants. Like food or something.

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

yeah your pants are quite baggy XD

and u forgot to mention the trivia bus!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Thomas Nguyen said...

I would assume your pants would be filled with bags of superstore mints...or dead rats.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger thea said...

can't it be both?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home