Saturday, May 27, 2006

No Longer Homeless

After 26 days of homelessness (a new personal best), I have found a place to stay. Great location, awesome roommate, walking distance to work and 7-11. It even comes with a bed.

Yesterday at work I had to take the recycling out, and the Flattened Cardboard Only bin was locked (so was the garbage dumpster next to it; it's to keep local residents from dumping their extra trash in there). My first thought: No wonder they lock this thing, with all that flattened cardboard, all you need is a blanket and it's a great place to sleep.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you should know that I told David (our boss) about your being homeless today. He was very impressed, and even said you should teach his daughter "not to be such a tomato"...whatever the heck that means.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home