Monday, March 13, 2006

I Have a Tiny Head

As some of you may know, I have a small head. Abnormally small, some (Thomas) might say. Ever since this was brought to my attention two years ago (by Thomas) I have tried a variety of techniques to simulate a larger head.

First I tried to spend time with people who have smaller heads than me, so mine might look normal in comparison. Turns out I have the smallest head of anyone I know.

I tried combing my hair away from my head, hoping that if I could get my hair to stand up more, I could compensate for a small head with huge hair. Unfortunately I have straight hair which lies close to my head no matter what I do, just short of getting a perm.

Today Damien suggested an end to my tiny head problem: I should buy a hat too small for me and label it "Large hat for Large heads". Then I could carry it everywhere with me, and periodically make a show of trying to pull it onto my head. After a brief struggle, I would give up and casually say, with a shrug, "Must be my HUGE head."

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

assuming they make hats that small

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Thomas Nguyen said...

Damien that's brilliant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home