Saturday, November 26, 2005

On Oral Hygiene

I finally ran out of dental floss. I don't think this has ever happened to me before. I was trying to be a better person, and the only things I could think of were flossing my teeth and getting more exercise (my personality is perfect, of course).

Speaking of oral hygiene, I noticed that Aquafresh has a flavour of toothpaste called "EmpowerMint". AquaFresh is the toothpaste with the cool stripes. I've always liked those stripes, but I think they should be called "Integrity Stripes".

1 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Another thing that might better you is to use up a whole tube of Aqua-Fresh without mixing up the so-called Integrity Stripes (which show very little integrity if you use the toothpaste the wrong way) into a red-green-grey paste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home