Saturday, November 05, 2005

My Professor Cares

I just finished thoroughly reading a section of my prof's online notes. I even took notes on the notes to summarize and looked up a few definitions. I get the the bottom and read "You will not be tested on the preceeding section". Geeze. Good thing that doesn't happen more often. Like instead of traffic lights, a little sign after you drive through an intersection that says "the light was NOT green".

Right underneath of that, it said "but you should know it for your own personal benefit." If he really wanted to give me something for my own personal benefit, he should have typed STOP EATING DORITOS OR I WILL FAIL YOU. The amount of junk food that I consume is a bigger threat to my personal well-being than my lack of understanding of stratified sampling.

4 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THUG FO LYFE!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger thea said...

yes, I am a thug. A thug for life. Thanks Allan.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger G said...

You can afford junk food?!?

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger thea said...

not brand-name junk food. I said Doritos because everyone knows what those are, rather than using some obscure brand of nacho chips or describing a generic nacho chip. Although occaisionally I do have enough money for real Doritos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home