Monday, October 17, 2005

The Toothbrush Bandit

Today I went to brush my teeth and found, for the second time, my toothbrush bristle-end down in my toothbrush holder. That is not the way I left it. Ugh! Someone else has used my toothbrush. Why would anyone want to do that? Did they mistake it for their own? Or were they raised to believe that toothbrushes are communal items?

In either case, I don't want to get someone else's weird mouth disease. So I bought a new toothbrush (which I will keep in a holster on my belt), but I think I'll leave the old one in the washroom. If I had any shred of decency, I wouldn't use it to clean the gunk out of my refrigerator door and then place it back in the toothbrush holder in the washroom for the "toothbrush bandit". If only I had a shred of decency.

6 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Dude, you left your toothbrush in the bathroom?! What the hell?!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger thea said...

everyone does. In fact, now people are asking me why I keep my toothbrush in my room.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

But... but... but... that's just common sense!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger thea said...

I guess we all just trust eachother. Well, not anymore.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger chibijoyce said...

omggg maybe... ppl are pulling a prank on u? lol

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Thomas Nguyen said...

Maybe they moved it by accident...twice...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home