Sunday, October 16, 2005

Everybody Loves Thomas

With all this recent Thomas-praising, I think I may be making Tim jealous. I do talk about Thomas an awful lot, and that last post was a little over-the-top. So in the interest of leveling things off, I should either praise Tim or bash Thomas.

-Once Thomas made me a sandwich, and there was a hair in it.
-when he comes over after work, he always smells like fish.
-once he burped when he was sitting right next to me and it was pretty gross.
-don't ever share a drink with Thomas because he backwashes. Not just a little bit, I'm talking about chunks. Chunks floating in your drink.

I think that's enough for today. If Thomas doesn't make any serious threats, this may become a weekly feature.

5 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Thomas Nguyen said...

With all due respect Thea, I'm perfect! There's no way I would do any of thos ethings that you suggested! :P

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger BKF said...

Sometimes, somehow, it just doesn't pay to be in someone's affection.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

I don't know, I think it's benefitting us.

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Notice how Théa can't seem to think of any way to praise me. I just knew this total lack of any redeeming qualities would come back to bite me in the ass.

Reminds me of a Simpson's quote:
"And Bart...well...we love Bart..."

Ow. My feelings...

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the other hand, everybody does love Thomas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home