Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Number One on the Richform Scale

It has been brought to my attention (by Richform) that I am number one on the Richform Scale. If you happen to read Richard's blog, you will know that I am referring to the list of other people's blogs, which he reorganizes weekly in decending order of bloggy-goodness. This week I am at the very top.

Unfortunately I tend to crumple under pressure. I am aware of Richard's high standards, and I fear that I have already hit my high-water mark. I can already feel my sense of humour becoming trite and commonplace.

In cafeteria news, today someone pointed out that 'Sealtest' brand milk (which our cafeteria serves us), has pictures of people exercising on the carton. Dairyland milk has pictures of cows on it, which is where the milk comes from. I'll let you reach the logical conclusion on your own.

4 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

You're afraid of the sophomore slump? I've had that.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger G said...

WTF? I dropped down so much?

But I have nice pics on my blog now!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger thea said...

what can I say. I learn to blog from the pros. As Richard says, my influences (ie. Man vs Clown!) are clearly showing through.

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Yeah, those pics will help you in this coming week's rankings. But the previous week, you slipped, mostly due to your time in Reno where you had better things to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home