Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Now That's One Clean Bathroom!

Today I had the pleasure of using the women's washroom in the math building right after the cleaning lady finished cleaning. In fact, she was leaving just as I was going in.

The toilets and sinks were sparkling white, all the supplies had been freshly replenished, the smell of ammonia was thick in the air, and there was even a little welcome mint on each toilet lid.

That was pretty much the highlight of my day. The second best part of today is that the cafeteria served undercooked chicken, and I was one of the few who chose the vegetarian option.

3 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww uncooked chicken >.<

were there really mints on there?!?!?! damn!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

I call BS. There is no way the toilets have lids.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger G said...

I'm glad you are able to find such joy in (what I think are) the little things in life. Often I find myself forgetting about such things the minute I'm on to something else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home