Sunday, October 30, 2005

A New Twist on an Old Favourite

The cafeteria has a little fruit fly problem. Fruit flies aren't a big deal, but when they crawl up into the orange juice machine, die, then get dispensed by the dozen into your orange juice, your appetite is affected. This is why I stopped getting orange juice. Today I really wanted orange juice, so I decided to go for it anyway. I was surprised and delighted to find my orange juice completely free of dead flies!

As if that wasn't enough to make my day, a squirrel just smacked into my window.

7 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't you give me some orange juice on saturday?

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger thea said...

I picked the dead flies out of it for you.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger thea said...

actually, when I gave you orange juice, I used the machine right after I saw someone else use it (he flushed out all the flies into his drink).

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

That was considerate of you.

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you didn't drink the juice yourself...

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Thomas Nguyen said...

You-lured-that-squirrel-with-food
didn't-you...

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger thea said...

keyboard still broken, eh Thomas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home