Sunday, October 23, 2005

Maybe I Should Wash My Coffee Mug

I use the same coffee mug everyday, and I just realized that I have not washed it since I moved two months ago. I only ever use it for coffee, and since coffee is hot and acidic, simply pouring coffee into the mug is like cleaning it.

That's what I thought until I poked what looked like the bottom of my mug with a pencil. It was one of those trick bottoms that moves to reveal the real bottom. My biggest problem is that this means my mug is getting smaller and smaller everyday, which means that I am getting less and less coffee everyday. And that just wont do. Tomorrow I will wash my coffee mug.

6 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the bowl in front of me right now is the one I used for the past 3 meals. I didn't wash it because ... uh... because... Is that bad?

c.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger thea said...

depends on what the meals were.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger chibijoyce said...

omg thea... UNSANITARY!
or do u just drink coffee black?

i order u to wash ur cup at least once a day! preferably before u go to sleep.

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...I wasn'tgoing to say anything but...
...yeah...
dishes need washing thea - your posessions are, unfortunately, not self cleaning.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Well, if you didn't have to wash it before, you have to wash it now that you've poked around with your pencil. Heaven knows where that thing's been.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Thomas Nguyen said...

WORD-keyboard-still-broken

 

Post a Comment

<< Home