Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I Try to Look on the Bright Side

I bought a snack at the Lucky Market in the village, and they shortchanged me by about $3. I didn't notice until I got home, and it was raining so I didn't want to go back. Besides, it's true what they say: What goes around comes around. I've stolen at least that much from my brother Dan.

On the topic of me being a bad person, Minesweeper 3D has completely taken over my life. Recently a close friend was telling me some intimate details about their relationship with their significant other, and instead of listening and being a good friend, I was playing a mental game of Minesweeper.

6 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Minesweeper 3D? Blasphemy.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger G said...

i have enough trouble with 2-D

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger chibijoyce said...

where is this minesweeper 3d u speak of?!

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger thea said...

check wikipedia. Or ask the amazing Tim.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger G said...

I hope it's not just minesweeper you play with those red/blue 3D glasses.

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joyce, I wouldn't reccomend trying it - I think that Théa's probably the only person alive who doesn't get so infinitely frustrated by the game that they end up putting a shotgun hole through the monitor. Seriously. Very frustrating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home