Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My Week in a Nutshell

haven't had much time this week. Don't even have time to form full sentences. Here are some highlights of the past few days:

-I spent all of my weekly budget on candy again, leaving me with no money to do some much-needed laundry (undergarments are my limiting reagent).

-I came up with an idea for a canned fish product called "Spalmon". It would be mostly scales.

-while studying late in the math building, I learned that the bell rings at exactly 2:36am every night.

-the cafeteria served fried chicken, and I'm fairly certain that I got the chicken's neck.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't rightly rmember how my week went...is that bad? Its just a blur of physics, math, and working in a dollar store, all disjointed, mixed with a few episodes of Seinfeld and incorrectly assembled in my head.

Anyway, hope things start slowing down for you a bit now that the long weekend is pretty much here.

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Thomas Nguyen said...

Wait there was a long weekend and I wasn't informed?

God working 7 days a week blows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home