Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'll Just Keep My Mouth Shut From Now On

I share a floor with 17 other women. This means that the number of references per day to America's Next Top Model is higher than I'm used to, and also that there are about 20 different hairdryers in a pile in the washroom. In an attempt to organize them, one of my floormates nailed some little hooks into the wall so we can hang them up. This resulted in the following misunderstanding:

Floormate: Guess what I did in the washroom today!
Me: I watched.
Everyone else:
(horrified expressions)

4 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

word choice is important

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger G said...

I wish I shared a floor with 17 women.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger McAnerbot said...

It probably isn't all its cracked up to be.

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Thomas Nguyen said...

I don't know, sounds pretty damn good to me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home