Monday, December 05, 2005

Another Great Idea

I frequently fall asleep in my clothes. The next morning I'm hesitant to change -since I'm already dressed, it would be a waste of time. But my floormates might notice if I wore the same thing two days in a row, so I waste a good five minutes picking out a new set of clothes that match and changing into them.

I finally came up with a solution. I should buy 20 identical outfits. Twenty each of blue jeans, red t-shirt, dark grey sweater. Then they would have no idea if I had changed or not, and I wouldn't waste time finding things that match. You might think that it's the opposite, that they would think I never changed, but eventually they would either ask about it or see me doing my laundry.

Another benefit is that it would give me a cartoon character-like quality, so I could get away with more. If I always wore the same exact outfit, maybe people would be more accepting of me eating luncheon meat straight out of the can.

5 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...out of the can!

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude you can totally have your own theme song too!
Hows the 308 project coming along?

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger thea said...

it's zipping along with flying colours. I'm about half done.

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think we probably let you get away with too much as it is...

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger franiwack said...

haha, i actually seriously tried that... white t-shirts and jeans everyday, but then the t-shirts started getting yellow, apparently not having bleach thwarted my attempt to keep my life simple

 

Post a Comment

<< Home