Sunday, January 14, 2007

Small Heads and Free Beer

Friday was a really great day. I was sitting in my last class, and noticed that the girl sitting in front of me was wearing a baseball cap, with the adjustable stip at the back cinched up really tight. I couldn't stop staring. I have worn many a baseball cap, and I have never been able to get them that tight -the half-circle at the back was tear-drop shaped. This person's head is way smaller than mine! I left that class with a little skip in my step, and a slightly larger head.

Later that evening, Tim took me out for dinner. We had some nice Irish food and apple pie, and then I ruined the evening by drinking the used beer left behind by the people at the next table.

3 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't you have just been happy to be big headed? No! You just had to try for free beer.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger McAnerbot said...

USED beer?
What they drank it and spat it out afterwards?

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger thea said...

it means they didn't finish it. They took a few sips and left.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home