Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

Enjoy these old quotes I found in my quote book.


Me: I tried to eat an entire can of sauerkraut last night. I gave up after 2 hours when I had a really bad stomach ache and nearly passed out after throwing up.

Tim: why are you telling me this?

Me: because there's a half can of sauerkraut in the fridge if you want it.


Steven: John, would you sleep with a clone of yourself?

John: No, and for one very good reason -I'm not into guys.

Me: you mean you're not repulsed by your own face?

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the quote book an actual physical book, or just an expression for "quotes Théa enjoys"?

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger thea said...

more like a file on my computer -I think I showed it to you before.

The section of quotes of us insulting eachother got so big I eventually moved it into a seperate folder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home