Friday, March 23, 2007

They Learn Something New Everyday

A while ago I left a note on the fridge which implied that I've been eating out of the garbage. None of my roommates found this amusing, although to be fair they're all exchange students who are still learning about Canadian culture, so the idea that Canadians regularly eat food out of the garbage was perhaps still plausible.

I've taken it upon myself to educate them about our culture. Last night when they asked if I would go clubbing with them, I replied, "seal clubbing?"

3 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Peter Lynn said...

Have I ever mentioned the time I caught my housemates eating out of the garbage? I was furious

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger thea said...

I've seen my friend Cameron eat out of the garbage in the Math Club, but then I've seen him do a lot of appalling things. We learned not to put candy in the garbage when he's looking.

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i caught my friend eating out of the garbage nasty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home