Sunday, January 28, 2007

Goodbye, Old Friend

My headphones broke today. After three years of service and abuse, including being worn in the rain, stepped on, being in my backpack when I got run over by a car, and being used to play an Abba song, they finally kicked the bucket.

I was going to throw them away, but they were still playing a little bit. It wasn't high quality, but there was still some sound. So I used a shovel to put them out of their misery before tossing them in the garbage chute.

3 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger G said...

pics/vid?

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Jay said...

RIP

Meanwhile, I just can't find mine. Have you seen them?

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger thea said...

sorry g, I don't have a camera.

what did they look like, Jay? Where in Vancouver did you leave them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home