Friday, October 24, 2008

When it rains, it pours. And floods.

All of my midterms and major projects are happening this week, so I've been having a lot of late nights and early mornings that eventually just converged. I was hoping to get at least a few hours of sleep before my midterm yesterday, so around 3am I shut my books and stepped out of my room into the kitchen, and into a few inches of water. The hot water tank had exploded, and water was rushing out from under the utility room door.

Luckily I don't own nice things, or things, so nothing was damaged by the flood. Unfortunately I only got about 2 hours of sleep before my exam, but I think it went alright anyway. I did misspell my own name again, but in my defence it is kind of a long name.

5 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Hey,

Just popped in to see how things were going. Crazy as usual I see.

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger thea said...

hey Nic
thanks for commenting -I thought nobody read my blog anymore, except Cameron and my brother, but that's only because I pay them to.
Thea

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger chibijoyce said...

so u still havn't told me why i couldn't take off ur hat!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger thea said...

I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. Who are you?

ok, I wore my toque all day at work because I hadn't washed my hair in a while. Thanks for bringing that up.

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

since when do you ever wash your hair?

i would expect to see this toque more often...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home