Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Kind of People

As mentioned previously, I spent last week up north with some pretty awesome people. How awesome? Within minutes of arrival, Andrea asked, "wanna watch videos of models falling down?" Yes I do. Anyone who insists that a game of badminton is possible and necessary in a 10 foot square room, and pulls a car over before I can finish the sentence "I really need to puke" is pretty frikkin awesome.

They are even more awesome for 30 Rock marathons three nights in a row, and for trying to get me to watch Battlestar Gallactica by saying "Come to the dork side", and for not making me watch Battlestar Gallactica.

As was also mentioned previously, I had a birthday last week. And although "celebration" is probably too strong a word to describe what I did on that day, I did receive a thoughtful gift from a cute guy, so I'm declaring this birthday a good one.

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

that was funny when you puked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home