Tuesday, July 31, 2018

One in, one out

After years of buying gluten free food, my brother finally got tested for Celiacs, and has now been formally diagnosed with "faking it".

And, presumably to maintain balance in the universe, I have apparently developed a coffee allergy. "So I guess you'll be switching to tea," said at least half my friends and co-workers when they heard. Yeah, I'll do that, as soon as tea starts being the only other source of caffeine, and stops being objectively horrible. Seriously. Switch to tea? I'd rather be dead.

Instead, I'm pounding back the various bile-flavoured 5 Hour Energy products and dry swallowing caffeine tablets. I can live like this.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog. How do I follow it? Damn, you are hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home