Monday, October 29, 2018

thanks, guys

Ever since my Liz Lemon-esq bathroom incident, my co-workers have been improving workplace morale with lighthearted jokes about my gender. That is, it started as lighthearted jokes. They may have crossed into grade-A comedy. At the very least, a blog post that writes itself.


co-worker (to pregnant co-worker): Good weekend?

pregnant co-worker: Yeah, we did our gender reveal party.

co-worker (to me): That's a great idea, you should have one too. Everyone's dying to know.


...


female co-worker: I tried to get you on my bowling team, but the social committee wants to have one girl per team.

me: Did you tell them that I-

female co-worker: Have ambiguous genitalia, yes.

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Gender reveal parties are actually 'sex' reveal parties.
Gender is fluid and subjective while SEX is chromosome based.
So next time someone tells you they're going to have or participate in a gender reveal party be sure to correct them and let them know they are having/participating in a SEX PARTY!
WOOO! Sounds a lot more exciting now right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home