Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thoughts On Cereal

Everyone who knows me knows that I like cereal a lot. Maybe too much. I have started measuring my cereal consumption in hours rather than bowls. More than once I have lost track and ended up barfing a magical rainbow of marshmallows and milk.

I don't even know if I'm lactose intolerant or not -I often feel sick after eating cereal, but I usually eat enough of it for the stomach ache to be caused by the excessive volume alone. And I can't remember the last time I consumed a dairy product without cereal.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. It's not like I'm going to stop eating cereal or anything. So there's no conclusion here, just some musings: I eat a lot of cereal and I might be lactose intolerant.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Martini said...

Or sugar intolerant. Damn. That's a lot of sugar. I'll have to admit, I'm totally with you on the cereal-lovin' but if I ate five bowls of Fruit Loops, or whatever, I wouldn't be able to handle the bloating.

 
At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha - that's the funniest thing I have read in quite a while

all true, too

don't know why you boter with cereal or milk - just get a bag of colored marshmallows and go directly to the source

 

Post a Comment

<< Home