Monday, May 21, 2007

Thank You

So it turns out that I am graduating, just as soon as I write that last exam. I suppose some thanks are in order, and although at first I thought "screw you guys, I did this myself!" I later realized that actually there were some people without whom I couldn't have done this.

First and foremost, I would like to thank Mr. Brown for his line of canned coffee products. Dirt cheap and available at your local Dan-D-Market, these things actually taste a bit like dirt. They're almost as bad as the sludge that my roommate Karen used to brew, which I drank cold (I don't remember why I drank it cold. I think we had an argument over coffee temperature and I drank cold coffee for a year to make a point. That sounds like something I would do). And unlike normal coffee, which can get moldy, these things last forever. Sure, they have that date thing stamped on the bottom, but who knows which two digits are the year? As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Brown canned coffee never goes bad. Thank you, Mr. Brown. Couldn't have done it without you.

I would also like to thank my friends, roommates, the Math Club, my professors, my boyfriend Tim, and my family.

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheeze! It took you long enough. Thought you grabbed a promotion at work and forgot about us, (the little people) ... Just kidding. Seriously though, cold coffe for a year? Your stubborn as hell. I like that. Anyway, congrats on graduation. And give your kidneys some thanks also. All that scary coffe, and they're still working for you.

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on graduating! are you allowed to drink hot coffee now?

joyce

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger thea said...

I think I've earned some hot coffee by now, but last night I was harassed for over an hour about the amount of coffee I drink. Is 16 cups a day too much?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home