Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Final Exam

On Monday I wrote my last exam at UBC. Since I already graduated, it wasn't really important. I don't think they can take your degree away from you. At the bottom of the sessional grade report, there's a little box that says 'Credentials Awarded'. I imagined them making a 'Credentials Revoked' box below it, and dragging and dropping my B.Sc. into it. That didn't seem right.

To celebrate, after the exam I went to Brock Hall to get my diploma. Then I went to the SUB to make four photocopies of it, which I taped together and folded into a pirate hat.

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hat was excellent, but I myself found it to be too small.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger thea said...

I wanted to make a hat big enough for your head, but I only had enough change for 12 photocopies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home