Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I can handle an awkward situation

The other night, my roommate and his friend stopped by our house on their way to go see a movie. They invited me to go with them, but I declined since they were both riding their bikes and mine has a flat tire. My roommate suggested that I could double with him, but I again declined since we've tried this before and it ended badly. Then his friend tried to say that she could double with him, and I could ride her bike, but it came out sounding more like "...and you could ride me."

Embarrassed, she immediately turned bright red and ran back outside. I could hear her unlocking her bike from the pipe just outside my bedroom window, so I quickly opened the blinds. Startled, she looked up to see my face just inches away. She looked completely horrified as I slowly smiled and then winked before lowering the blinds.

3 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Nic said...

This is why I keep coming back. Why can't they make a T.V. show out of your life?

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

because they don't let ugly people on tv.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger thea said...

mom says you were a mistake and she doesn't like you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home