Sunday, May 27, 2007

I Graduated

In my last post, I mentioned that I had one more exam to write before I graduate. Yesterday I went to check if they had scheduled it for me yet, and it turns out that I already graduated.

Degree requirements are confusing, and I couldn't be bothered to check with an academic advisor. I was pretty sure that I was one course short, so I didn't bother to attend any of the graduation ceremonies, but now it says on my grade report that I have a Bachelor of Science. Whoops. I guess I graduated by mistake. This reminds me of last week when I forgot to put on pants before leaving my room to get my topology textbook (we had guests over, it was bad).

3 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Damien said...

Congrats!

Just don't tell anyone about how easy university really is: graduated by mistake.... ;P

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Peter Lynn said...

My dad actually graduated college by mistake. He was going to night school while working, just taking a class at a time, and he eventually got a phone call telling him he had graduated and should show up at the ceremony.

 
At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classic Thea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home