Friday, November 30, 2007

Seven Random Facts

I've been tagged, and although it's normally TitB policy to ignore these things, I'll make an exception because it's Nic.

Here are seven random facts about myself:

1. I was vegetarian for a year. Ethics, health, economics ...all great reasons. I did it entirely out of spite.

2. I would rather sleep in jeans than pyjamas.

3. My brothers can make me laugh at the drop of a hat, without fail. They wait until I'm eating borscht or drinking hot coffee, then say something funny and watch me laugh it all over myself. I'd like to say that we outgrew this, but we were still doing it last summer.

4. As a kid, I once climbed out of a second-floor window to avoid practicing the piano.

5. For the past few years, it has been my dream to sit in the back of a 4th year university math class and yell, "BOR-RING!"

6. I am currently unemployed. A recent conversation with my mother on this topic went like this:

mom: so where are you working now?

me: I'm not working.

mom: oh, did you quit your job at the candy store?

please note that I have never in my life worked in a candy store, or in any store that could be confused as such.

7. Before I was introduced to my boyfriend's family, he told them that I dress "like a hobo".

6 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger rabbitfacts said...

You should seriously tape all your telephone conversations with your mother - they are some of the funniest things I have ever heard.

Also, @#7, for the record, let it be known that there must be something that makes this not my fault.

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thea, how was your walk home last night. people were concerned that I was lost and/or hit by a car, so I'm deflecting that concern towards you.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger thea said...

it was very cold, but otherwise ok.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger chibijoyce said...

i think tim is to blame for saying that to his family XD that's quite funny though! lol if he really wanted to he could buy you some clothes - presuming you would even wear them, but keep in mind it would be free!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Ahhh! You would be my personal shero if you did that in ANY math class!

And as for the mother conversation.......It's like they make up their own little lives for us. At least she didn't specifically ask you if you had a falling out with Charlie, of (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) My mom would have been like....

"How could you do that to such a nice man. He gives golden bars to kids all over the world!"


Thanks for making the exception!

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thea you should talk more about cats

 

Post a Comment

<< Home