Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Never Nude

When I was in third year, my then-roommates theorized that I did not exist in the naked form.

My bedroom door did not close properly, and this led to the door opening by mistake a lot. After living together for several months, someone pointed out that by now, they should have seen me nude at least once. The odds were just not in my favour. So my roommates jokingly set a goal to catch me naked before the end of the year, and I jokingly bought a bolt lock for my door.

Towards the end of the year when the joke had been mostly forgotten, I was getting ready to move out, and my roommate Chris was trying to find someone to take my room. One evening, while I was getting changed, he knocked on my door. I had forgotten to lock it, and I was wearing only underwear, so I just held a shirt to cover myself and called out, "I'm naked!".

"SWEET!" Chris yelled, shouldering the door open and rushing in. Then he looked at me, saw that I was not completely naked, shook his head and muttered "damn" before closing the door again. The horrified young woman who witnessed this incident decided not to take the room.

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Nic said...

That was funny! Do I even need to write "that was funny" anymore. You pretty much already know what I like, lol! You should see about selling some of these stories to a tv network or something.

Peace

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger thea said...

thanks nic. You're gonna give me a big head with all this praise.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger rabbitfacts said...

I was wondering what the cut-offs were for...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home