Sunday, February 17, 2008

Back To School

I've been doing some thinking, and I've decided that I should get back to school. This time I'm not referring to the 1986 comedy starring Rodney Dangerfield, although I'll probably get that too.

I would like to improve my computer skills, which currently lie somewhere between piss and poor, and it also saves me the trouble of changing the Industry entry on my Blogger profile from Student to Barfly.

And in breaking news, I just dumped my dinner on my lap trying to turn up the volume on my computer.

6 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger chibijoyce said...

you might not need a university level course... there are some adult ed stuff for computers and it's probably cheaper

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Breaking news.........that would give you the opportunity to yell "BOR-RING!"


That would make me so happy

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger thea said...

no dream is ever lost. I suppose I could also yell it without actually being registered in the class.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger chibijoyce said...

happy bday! i'm sure u're on msn and i can just message you there seeing as i'm on and all... but then you might actually reply and i'll be obligated to have a conversation via msn with you... and we both know it'll end up with me going "lol"

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Who's birthday is it?

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger thea said...

it's mine (yesterday).
Thanks Joyce! How did you know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home