Wednesday, October 07, 2009

a retarded conversation with Tim at 2am

me: I hate Matlab.
Tim: hey, Matlab is fine. Its YOU that is programmed wrong. Matlab has been complaining all night about how you aren't user-friendly.
me: at least I'm really enjoying this beaver soda
Tim: Are you trying to say something sexual?
me: Beaver Soda. It's a thing you can buy.
Tim: frankly, it sounds made up.
me: www.beaversoda.com
Tim: this sure is an elaborate lie your're perpetuating with the fake website and all.
me: I stayed up to 1:30 making that website
Tim: it is quite good.
me: it's all MS Paint.
Tim: i have always admired your attention to detail. And your breasts.
me: they're totally photoshopped.

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Matlab is awesome. You must just be flawed.

Don't make me choose between you!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Nic said...

Glad to see ur still blogging! And still crazy. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home